The team at Lead to Conversion is proud to announce our inclusion as a 2016 Premier Partner Award by American Honda. After merging with search firm Intrapromote, we were among the 15 honorees at the 18th annual awards ceremony. This year’s honor makes us a three-time winner, and the only digital marketing agency to be given the award three times.
The event took place in Torrance, CA and was hosted by American Honda President and CEO, Toshiaki Mikoshiba. There were more than 1,000 eligible companies that were nominated by American Honda associates, but only 15 made the final cut, with Intrapromote / Lead to Conversion part of the final group.
About the Award
The Premier Partner Award was created by American Honda to pay tribute to organizations that play a key role in supporting different Honda business initiatives. The recipients of the award need to exemplify Honda’s overriding philosophy of always exceeding customer expectations, which is also one of the philosophies we embody with all of our digital marketing clients.
Impressive List of Recipients
The 2016 recipient list covers a broad spectrum of businesses and industries. Here is the complete list:
- Intrapromote / Lead to Conversion – search engine optimization and support
- Altura Associates, Inc. – consulting and development services
- Atlantic Container Line AB – international transporting services
- BI Worldwide – customer engagement programs
- Brando Inc. – experiential marketing services for motorcycles and ATV
- CDK Global – business management solutions for powersports and marine dealers
- CSX Transportation – railway transportation services
- CSI Group – international logistics and transportation services
- Jackson Dawson – dealer training and marketing solutions
- RR Donnelley – development, production, storing and shipping, of Monroney labels
- Sinclair Printing Company – printing and delivery of informational materials
- Targetbase – marketing strategy, consultation, development and management of proprietary customer databases
- Urban Science – developing online systems that support customer retention
- Tyco Integrated Security – electronic security services
- Virginia Transportation Corp. – finished vehicle transportation services in the US and Canada
Honda’s Connection to its Customers
Honda has been an integral part of the American economy since establishing US operations back in 1959. Today, Honda employs more than 40,000 associates in North America and has a total capital investment greater than $22 billion. Honda has a motto that promises to “build products close to the customer”, and they continue this tradition, with 16 major manufacturing facilities in North America. Honda also places a priority on establishing long-term relationships with every one of its suppliers to create an international family.
Lead to Conversion Leading the Way in Digital Marketing
As a leading digital marketing provider, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional results to all of our clients. Regardless of the industry, we can help clients get found online, establish an online presence as an expert in their industry and optimize conversions to turn visitors into paying customers through our proven online services. These include:
- Search Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Video Production
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Branding Strategy & Management
- Website Design & Maintenance
- Analytics & Testing
From the very first brainstorming session to watching your business accomplish all its digital marketing goals, Lead to Conversion always produces the results you need at affordable prices. The 2016 Premier Partner Award was a huge honor, and we’d like to thank American Honda and Intrapromote for helping to make it a reality.