On September 13, 2016, Lead to Conversion (now merged with Intrapromote LLC) was pleased to receive an American Honda Supplier 2016 Premier Partner Award. The awards were presented to recipients during the 18th annual awards ceremony and luncheon in Torrance, California.
Recipients of the award were selected from a group of more than 1,000 eligible businesses. Toshiaki Mikoshiba, president and CEO of Honda presided over the event and presented the awards to 15 recipients.
The 2016 List of Award Recipients
Recipients of the American Honda Supplier Premier Partner Award come from diverse industries including transportation, marketing, logistics, online security and search engine optimization. All recipients play a vital part in supporting Honda’s core business processes and product lines such as engines and transmissions, Honda and Acura vehicles, power equipment and all-terrain vehicles.
The recipients are being recognized for their outstanding commitment to customer service, exceptional quality and ongoing drive for improvement for the 2015 calendar year.
American Honda associates nominated the following award winners:
- Altura Associates, Inc.
- Atlantic Container Line AB
- BI Worldwide
- Brando, Inc.
- CDK Global Recreation
- CSI Group
- CSX Transportation
- Intrapromote, LLC / Lead to Conversion
- Jackson Dawson
- RR Donnelley
- Sinclair Printing Company
- Urban Science
- Virginia Transportation Corp.
- Tyco Integrated Security
The Only Three-Time Winner Among Digital Agencies
The strength and diversity that each organization brings to the Honda partner network supports Honda’s day-to-day operations and enables Honda to provide exceptional service and quality products to end-consumers. This year, 12 of the 15 recipients are repeat winners, a testament to each organization’s commitment to ongoing excellence and dedication as a Honda partner. However, Intrapromote LLC is a three-time winner, and the only digital marketing agency to take home the award three times; winning in 2005, 2012 and again in 2016.
A Merging of Strengths and Core Competencies
Lead to Conversion has recently partnered with Intrapromote LLC, a leading pure-search firm specializing in search engine optimization and eCommerce websites. Together with Lead to Conversion’s strengths in digital marketing, branding and design, Intrapromote will help add a vital component to the quality of service our customers can expect to receive. We are proud to be able to provide value-added services to our customers together with Intrapromote.
How Lead to Conversion Helps Businesses
Lead to Conversion specializes in helping organizations from all industries improve their online presence through effective website design, branding and search engine optimization techniques to attract visitors. We understand that effective marketing and great design can, and should be tracked by analytics and improved ROI for customers.
We specialize in the following services:
- Attract more targeted online visitors through both paid and organic methods.
- Increase the conversion rates of visitors.
- Improve a visitor’s experience by ensuring seamless mobile-friendly websites load quickly.
Branding and Logo Design
- Create memorable and unique logos.
- Ensure branding is consistent across all print and digital platforms.
- Create customized videos to promote your brand and business.
- Optimize all videos for SEO to drive traffic to your website.
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Perform an in-depth website analysis
- Implement strategies and processes to increase your site’s conversion rate
From brainstorming to delivery of the final product, Lead to Conversion’s team works with you to ensure you receive valuable digital marketing services at affordable prices. We are proud and honored to be among the recipients of the Honda Award, and look forward to many more in the future.
Latest posts by Site Administrator (see all)
- Lead to Conversion Among the Recipients of the American Honda Supplier 2016 Premier Partner Award - September 26, 2016
- Instagram Expands Native Analytics Offerings, Offers Ad Previews - August 27, 2014
- How To Optimize Images Using Jpegcrop - July 11, 2014