Learn About Your Brand, Social Media Channels and Competitors
The first step is to learn about your brand so we can optimize your social platforms in your company’s unique voice and focus on your core values. Communicating your brand story and message to consumers is imperative in today’s marketplace, and we’re careful to inject these values into every aspect of our digital marketing efforts on your behalf.
Next, we gain an in-depth understanding of your social media users and your competitors so we understand where you’re currently placed in relation to where you want to be.
Develop a Social Media Marketing Strategy
Once we’ve conducted a thorough social media audit, we’ll get to work developing a plan for each social media platform. We understand how to write social media posts that inspire engagement, and we have time to dedicate to creating and continually refining a customized strategy to ensure each active social media account delivers results.
The exact social media services we use vary depending on your unique business needs and goals, but our process usually involves the following:
- Create and publish high-authority content
- Make it as easy as possible for users to share your content
- Optimize images for social SEO
- Help you get social media reviews from happy customers
- Use conversation and link sharing to build relationships
- Craft captions that inspire click-throughs
- Optimize the different social media platforms
Implement Social Media Marketing Strategies for All Social Networks
The main reasons social media marketing companies can help your small business execute a successful social media strategy are time and resources. You’ll need a strong social presence across all the social channels your target audience uses. Keep in mind that SEO doesn’t just apply to sites like Google and Bing — it’s also necessary for every social media platform with its own in-built search function.
Optimize Social Media Performance
The next phase in our social media marketing strategy is to optimize each social profile for SEO. Our social media marketing services can help you get results from all platforms, including:
- Facebook: As the leading social media platform in the world, you can’t underestimate the power of Facebook. It’s possible to share posts on your profile and in groups, and you can use Facebook ads to reach people who are actively searching for your product or service.
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn is an excellent place to share content and generate leads, particularly for B2B businesses. We can help you add the right keywords and search terms in your content to get you found by the right people.
- Twitter: Twitter’s search engine is expansive and incredibly useful for the public. We’ll help you build a profile full of posts that inspire likes and shares to help you reach a wider audience.
- YouTube: Creating content for YouTube is a highly effective way of establishing yourself as an authority and attracting customers and partners in your industry.
- Pinterest: Pinterest is a search engine and social media platform that can help get you noticed by millions of users. Posting pins and optimizing your profile is essential for getting noticed on the platform.
Generate Reports and Use Analytical Data to Assess Social Media Success
A social media marketing agency can help you get the most out of social media in view of improving brand awareness and optimizing marketing and ad spend. By using data to analyze the effectiveness of each social channel and drawing from comparative information from our database, we can determine which social media ads are converting in real time. As such, you can quickly cut those that don’t work and focus solely on those that deliver results.
Continually Refine Social Media Marketing Services
Social SEO is changing all the time as algorithms update and become more complex. This means digital marketing is never a one-and-done task. Our social media team works tirelessly to refine all social media advertising services to ensure your profile remains relevant and functional from an SEO perspective. Social media efforts are ongoing and require refinement on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis as search engines and consumer expectations move with the times.