Our first step is understanding your search marketing goals, brand and business objectives. By gaining an understanding of the following, our team members can create an SEO consulting plan to help you meet your goals:
- Are you aiming to increase targeted organic traffic to your site?
- Do you need SEO consulting to help you increase e-commerce sales?
- Are you looking to improve your digital marketing strategy by improving brand awareness and boosting your online reputation?
- Are conversion rate optimization and direct online marketing priorities for your business?
- Do you require SEO consultants to shape public opinion of your company?
- Are you planning to take the largest market share in your local area?
- Do you need help and guidance putting together a content strategy?
Once we understand exactly what you want to gain from our SEO consultants, we’ll conduct tireless competitor research. This lets us know where to position you in your local market and how we should sell your brand’s USP to the public.
Now that we know where you stand in the marketplace and know where you want to be, we can get to work developing an SEO consulting strategy. We spend all day every day doing digital marketing, and we’ve been in the SEO world since long before it became the buzzword it is today. As such, we can help you develop a cutting-edge strategy and guide you through implementing it in a way that guarantees optimal success. It’s important to note that we don’t just develop a strategy once — we’re continually revisiting your strategy and updating it according to market changes and Google’s algorithm to make it work best for you.
Once strategizing and re-strategizing are complete, we take care of implementing your personalized search engine optimization plan. SEO is a far-reaching, broad discipline that you can group into three main areas: technical SEO, on-page optimization and off-site SEO. Many SEO consulting services specialize in a single aspect of search engine optimization, but we’ve mastered all three over the years. Some of the most important techniques for increasing rankings on search engines include:
- Using competitive keywords correctly in content
- Web development to improve design, site structure and conversion rate of your site
- Research using tools such as Google Analytics
- Acquiring quality backlinks
- Ensuring meta descriptions, meta titles, alt text and headings are optimized
- Removing low quality links
- Updating and optimizing your Google My Business profile
- Eradicating duplicate content
- Social media marketing and sharing content on social media
The Google algorithm updates four times a year, but subtle changes in the marketplace happen on a weekly and monthly basis. To get the most out of your SEO efforts and rank higher in search results, Google expects you to continually update your site with relevant content and to make technical tweaks to keep up with consumer expectations. SEO isn’t something that happens once and lasts forever; it’s something you should expect to continually update to stay competitive.
Our team of expert SEO consultants will generate reports to check the effectiveness of your campaign on a daily basis. We have all day, every day to dedicate to the task of SEO, so we can deliver exceptional results that simply aren’t possible in-house without an entire new department. Reports provide data that tells us what’s effective and what isn’t, and we’re extremely responsive in taking action to do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.
Our agency sees SEO as a cyclical endeavor that should be continually reassessed and refined. By conducting regular SEO audits, we’re able to see what gets results in your local area and what drives far-flung traffic toward your business. We can gain a better understanding of exactly who your target audience is by using data from your website and social media to further refine your site and content to appeal to those demographics.